Ocean teams reflect the culturally rich communities of this wonderful city, spanning a diverse mix of ages and backgrounds from across Bristol – we’d love you to join them!
Our ethos is very much ‘people before property’, with an emphasis on looking after the individuals and families moving home, to make what is often a challenging experience, as worry-free as possible.
We look for people with the right personal qualities. You’ll need to be customer focused – always friendly, polite and super helpful. Be prepared to be busy!
Previous experience in providing top-notch customer service is an advantage, though not essential.
We're open-minded, and we firmly believe in equal opportunities. Whether you’re a university graduate, straight out of secondary school or making a career change, we would be happy to hear from you.
Once you're part of the team, we'll provide excellent onboarding, training and career development opportunities. We aim to help each of our people achieve their personal best with Ocean.
And here's probably the best proof of what a great place Ocean is to build a brilliant career: right across our business, you’ll meet people who have been with us for 10, 15, 20 years, or even longer.
- A competitive standard salary
- Bonus scheme (subject to role)
- Commission pay (subject to role)
- 22 days annual leave (starting entitlement) plus bank holidays
- 1 extra day holiday per year of service (up to 30 days)
- Career development and qualification opportunities
- Job security – we’re an established local independent business of 40 years
- Fantastic “Ocean family” culture across the whole group (nearly 200 employees)
- Relaxed smart casual dress code (basically suits not compulsory)
- OnDemand GP support – access to Sage’s online GP service for medical advice, diagnosis, treatment and prescriptions
- Counselling Service – confidential access to professional support for any personal difficulties in day-to-day life
- Access to Hapi-life – an online resource providing fact-checked advice on improving aspects of their physical, mental, financial or social wellbeing.
- Bristol Better Business member – employee local discount scheme
- Carbon neutral company with sustainability goals