Skip to content

Buying a new place, whether it’s your first time or that next step up the property ladder can feel scary. So it's only common sense to check out properly what you'll get for your money. 

Which type of survey?

Our advice would be to appoint a surveyor, and members of RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors), they will provide you with accurate, independent advice. 

the place for you...

We hope this article was useful, if you would like to discuss anything regarding 'surveys', our team will be happy to help.

Find the perfect mortgage...

Check out all the latest deals and book a mortgage appointment with our online assistant.