Redland Court, The Old School
Our new homes team have been involved in this prestigious Redland development for many months, and now they can finally tell us all about the amazing homes on this fabulous, reimagined, historic site.
In this blog, we'll focus on 'The Old School building'.
Built in 1906 and with many Grade 2 Listed features, the Old School Assembly Hall was central to School life; from girls and teachers gathering for morning assembly that started the School day, the Assembly Hall has seen prize giving ceremonies, drama productions, dance and gymnastics performed within its soaring space. The Elizabeth Cocks Memorial Library was added in 1912 and named after the first Headmistress.
Within these walls, many of the historic features have been meticulously restored and retained. The seven apartments offer a range of designs and include apartments with exceptional views and four with private terraces. The Old School Hall and Library include three large 2-bedroom duplex apartments, two substantial 3-bedroom triplex apartments and two sizeable 1-bedroom apartments.
Let's take a look at the finishing touches.
Kitchens & utilities
• Fully fitted kitchens
• Quartz worktops and matching upstands
• A full range of quality integrated appliances including fridge-freezer, multifunction single oven, microwave combination oven, dishwasher
• Under-mount sink
• Unit downlighters
• Plumbing for washer/dryer in utility room
Bathrooms, en-suite & cloakrooms
• Bathrooms with sanitary ware by Duravit Starck 3
• Stylish brushed nickel brassware by Vado
• Floor standing classic vanity unit with 3 hole mixer
• 1700mm steel bath with chrome overflow bath filler
• Vado large rain heads with secondary hand shower all in brushed Nickel, walk-in shower enclosures Shaver sockets in bathrooms and en-suites
• Porcelain Stoneware
Decoration & finishes
• Engineered Oak timber plank flooring to hallways, kitchen/living space
• Neutral carpets to all other areas
• Each home features smooth emulsion painted walls and ceilings
• White painted skirtings and architraves
• Oversized doors with Antique Brass lever handles
• Double glazed timber windows
• 4 Panel timber front doors
Lighting & electrics
• LED Downlighters and lights throughout
• Plenty of plug sockets to each room, including chrome sockets throughout
• TV Points to lounge and all bedrooms
• Phone point to lounge and bedroom
And peace of mind
• Mains operated Smoke Alarms with battery back up
• 10 Year structural warranty
• Stainless steel chrome towel rails
Take a look at our property listings for the latest releases and click here for the current price list
Of course, our new homes team would be very happy to discuss this exceptional development in detail with you, if you would like to arrange a consultation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and for more information on Redland Court click here
Fri 11 Sep 2020