As soon as you give us the go-ahead to sell your home, we'll get straight to work to find you the best possible buyer, as quickly as possible.
And the very first thing our sales teams will do is personally alert our "hot prospects" - the most serious home-hunters registered with us, and all ready to snap up a house or flat like yours.
We'll use every available channel, from local press to social media, to make sure your home looks its best, and to guarentee it's seen by the widest possible audience to achieve the best possible price.
Marketing: what we’ll do
- Put up a 'For Sale' board, perhaps a bit low-fi, but still amazingly effective, especially with a trusted, local Bristol brand like ours.
- Create premium printed and electronic property details. Making your home look and sound amazing with professional photography, expertly written description and detailed floor plans.
- Launch your home on Rightmove, a top 10 UK website. And we're officially a national top 100 Rightmove agent - so you'll have the largest Rightmove marketing profile in Bristol working to sell your home.
- Plus, our very own market leading website with innovative features inluding live maps, 'draw a search', 'share', 'you may also like' and even a Stamp Duty calculator to give buyers all the information they need to fall in love with your property.
- We'll send SMS alerts and email property alerts to our registered buyers.
- Promote your home across our office network. All of our offices are in prime high street locations across the city, guaranteeing your home will be seen by local buyers and visiting house hunters.
- Your home will feature in selected local publications including Bristol Property Live - Bristol's largest property & lifestyle paper & website.
- Arrange all viewings (and/or an open day), and take prospective buyers round your home
With you all the way - right through to completion
Then what? Once viewings are underway, we'll keep you fully up to date with regular feedback. And when (very soon, we hope) you receive an offer - or, better still, multiple offers - our expert team will be there to discuss your options, and to help you negotiate, and agree the best possible price.
Then, when you're happy with the offer and the buyer we've found you, it's over to your Ocean Move Manager, to guide and support you through the rest of the selling process, to completion.
You can find out more here about how your Move Manager will take the stress out of selling.