The most important aspect of any property letting is finding the right tenant. If you're too busy to do it yourself, you can leave it to us with complete confidence.
Just letting is the ideal service if you're an experienced landlord, happy to look after the day-to-day management of the property yourself, but preferring not to deal with the marketing and setting up the tenancy.
Just letting includes:
- Rental evaluation of your property
- Marketing your property
- Tenant interviewing and selection
- Full tenant referencing
- Full guarantor referencing and obtaining guarantee (if applicable)
- Co-ordination/negotiating of the let in line with your requirements
- Ensuring that you are meeting any legal requirements in connection with the let
- Preparation of the agreement and standing order
- Collection of the first month’s rent and dilapidation deposit and transfer into your account after any deductions.
- Checking tenants into the property at the beginning of the tenancy
- Checking tenants out of the property at the end of the tenancy