If you're happy to deal with the day-to-day management of the property, but don't want the hassle of finding the right tenant and collecting the rent, this is the ideal service for you.
We won't just take care of the initial marketing and setting up of the tenancy, we'll make sure your rent is paid and look after all the associated paperwork. And you'll also have the benefit of our experience when it comes to negotiating extensions of the tenancy.
Letting plus includes:
- Rental evaluation of your property
- Marketing your property and viewings
- Tenant interviewing and selection
- Full tenant referencing
- Full guarantor referencing and obtaining guarantee (if applicable)
- Co-ordination/negotiating of the let in line with your requirements
- Ensuring that you are meeting any legal requirements in connection with the let
- Preparation of the agreement and standing order
- On-going monthly transfer of rental into your nominated account (normally within three to four working days of receiving cleared funds)
- Sending your detailed monthly statement of account
- Sending copies of your statements to your accountant or solicitor (if required)
- Holding dilapidation deposit in a client bonded account.
- Liaising with tenants if there are any late rental payments and pursuing guarantors if necessary
- Negotiating extensions of tenancy, in line with your instructions
- On-going legal co-ordination of tenancy
- Checking tenants into the property at the beginning of the tenancy
- Checking tenants out of the property at the end of the tenancy
- Legal indemnity insurance
- Rental protection insurance